1. Completed a survey of the environmental controls and programs already in effect in the municipalities of the Watershed.
2. Produced a new Watershed map that highlights the water resources of the Watershed. The purpose is to increase public awareness of these resources.
3. Produced a model ordinance providing specifications for Borehole and Water Well Drilling. Most municipalities of the Watershed have already adopted this ordinance.
4. Established a workgroup to study the present status and future management of groundwater recharge throughout the Watershed.
5. Sponsored a workshop on Sustainability presented by planners from the Brandywine Conservancy.
6. Presented a sustainability workshop “Connecting the Built and Natural Environments: a Pathway to Sustainability.”
7. Sent a letter to Rep. Babette Josephs, Chair of the House State Government Committee stating our position on the divestiture of Rockview Lands.
8. Became a member organization of Renew Growing Greener and signed on to a letter to members of the Pennsylvania Senate urging a severance tax on natural gas extraction and allocation of some of those funds to the Growing Greener program.
9. Submitted to the Upper/Middle Susquehanna Region technical committee a statement supporting with reservations the designation of the Spring/Nittany Creek Watershed as a Critical Water Planning Area under the State Water Plan.