Friday, 17 September 2004
The Spring Creek Watershed Community (SCWC) is a broad-based stakeholder initiaitve that was created as a result of the International Countryside Stewardship Exchange.
The Spring Creek Watershed Community promotes actions that protect and enhance the quality of life, environment, and the economy throughout the watershed while maintaining and improving the high quality of Spring Creek and its tributaries.
1. Increase public awareness of watershed issues through education and communication,
2. Develop a vision for the future and implement it,
3. Maximize involvement and participation in Spring Creek Watershed Community actions,
4. Measure watershed quality and set goals for improvement,
5. Increase intergovernmental and interorganizational cooperation, and
6. Promote business and economic development actions that support the mission of the Spring Creek Watershed Community.