The Spring Creek Watershed Community promotes actions that protect and enhance the quality of life, environment, and economy throughout the watershed while maintaining and improving the high quality of Spring Creek and its tributaries.
- Increase public awareness of watershed issues through education and communication.
- Develop a vision for the future and implement it.
- Maximize involvement and participation in Spring Creek Watershed Community Actions.
- Measure watershed quality and set goals for improvement.
- Increase intergovernmental and interorganizational cooperation.
- Promote business and economic development actions that support our mission.